Friday, December 11, 2015

My Week In Photos + Upcoming E-Course

Sunday
Iris Van Herpen Fashion Exhibit @ The High Museum ATL


It was an amazing show!  I left recharged and full of inspiration.

Monday


Tuesday
I've been low on energy lately but I find getting up in the morning and stretching has helped so much.

Wednesday
 afternoon walk

Thursday
Works in progress - it's never really done is it?!?

Friday

I'm still in the planning phases of this course because I need your feedback!  Is this a class you would like to take?  If so, what would you like to learn?  What struggles do you have with painting brown skin tones?  Do you prefer a longer or shorter course?  I want you to be successful in your painting journey!  Please leave me a comment below and have a great weekend!


5 comments :

  1. Such cool fashion photos, imagine wearing something like that! Thought pieces like that are more art than anything, and soo cool. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a show. Would love to have seen it. Your faces are lovely, very expressive. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post - amazing structural shapes and forms in the fashion exhibit, and the trees are so beautiful with the light coming through. I love your page full of faces and seeing the craft space so busy and productive and full of colour. I think the class sounds like a great idea. I'm not so much for the faces myself, but I can imagine there are lots of people out there who would leap at learning more about painting a variety of skin tones.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhhhhh I love those first set of photos. Wickedly beautiful. You are so artistic. Would love to take your e-course. My problem is just getting started. Once I do I can then blend things out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos...wow they are special!! Love your sketch too!!Good job!! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete