Friday, January 2, 2015

ATC Swap with Natasa

One of my goals for the new year is to connect more with other artists.  Which includes swaps, blog collabs, and guest posts.  I'm exited to start with this ATC swap with Natasa over at NatasaMay.blogspot.com.  She makes lots lovely ATCs so please check her out when you get a chance.

Here are the two ATCs I am sending her.  I recently painted an ocean landscape in my visual journal and tried adding waves this time.  I grew up by the ocean and miss living close to the water.

 

If you follow my blog I have created a quick survey to make it better.  If you have some time please click the link to help me out! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GH75BFG  

Thank you so much for visiting!  Please follow for art every week!  



14 comments :

  1. lovely ATC's, luv the blossom fall

    Happy New Year ☆´,•*´¨★ Ձ๏15

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them both!! happy new year and wishing you peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ATCs. I like energy and movement in both of them. The ocean seems restless and alive. I love the tree and it's pink blossoms. Good luck on your resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, these are 2 beautiful ATC's! What a gift. I love the ocean one... water always draws me in. :-) Happy New Year to you & your family! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Hi Danielle. Very nice work! Lots of movement. Nice to meet you and a Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete