Thursday, April 17, 2014

Visual Journal Process - Friday Morning


I picked up a canvas paper pad from Jo-Ann's a few weeks back and was inspired to paint a tree.  The trails where I live seem to be waking up and there is so much to see.  Here was how I spent my morning last week.  Breakfast and a walk.


I get overwhelmed when it comes to painting sometimes.  Lately I've been telling myself that whatever happens....it's just paint :)


I've already started on my 2nd page.  I give myself two days and move on.  


Click here to see more paintings from me.
Have a great Thursday!

2 comments :

  1. This is just beautiful work! I love that you're just letting go and painting what you feel - and I also really like the 2 day idea before moving on to something new. I should consider that! AND your walks really inspired some beautiful work, xo

    ReplyDelete