Wednesday, May 29, 2013

With Love - Sketch #76

I'm sad to say that this is my last DT card for Cardabilities.  I had a great time designing for the team and wish Karan and my fellow DT members the best of luck!  The card I created is for my Stepdad for Father's Day (it kinda snuck up on me).

My tips for masculine cards:

  • Keep the embellishments clean and simple.
  • Mix fabrics to add visual texture.
  • Neutral colors can make for a fuss free card.
  • Lastly, create it with love because I'm sure he will love it!





Thanks for coming along on this journey with me!

Please stop by Cardabilities as we would 
love to see what you create with this weeks sketch!

7 comments :

  1. This is a great card, Danielle - beautifully put together!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is such an elegant card! And a great take on the sketch too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thank you for interesting projects during your design team term!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card, love the little bird, nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work Danielle, love the textures and the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle, this is a fantastic take on the sketch! I love the burlap behind the bird. Wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Danielle,
    Your card is so beautiful and I love the little bird that you added! Loved working with you this time on Cardabilites and hope to see you around and your beautiful cards... take care!

    ReplyDelete