Friday, July 27, 2012

Vintage with Lace & Distressing for Fussy & Fancy DT

 This weeks challenge over on Fussy & Fancy is to create a vintage inspired project and incorporate lace and distressing.  This project is right up my ally!  I love anything vintage and distressed, so I created a door hanger for my room.





This wooden door hanger was under a $1 at Michael's.




Supplies: Vintage Photos; Tim Holtz paper stack
Papers; My Mind's Eye
Locket; Prima
Door Knocker: Art-I-Cake
Lace: Hobby Lobby

Altering projects are so much fun!  
I can't wait to see what you create for the challenge at Fussy &Fancy!

5 comments :

  1. This is so beautiful Danielle, you can tell you are so comfortable with vintage, gorgeous door hanger.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty--I love it! Where did you get those angel wings? Are they Melissa Frances? Thanks so much for sharing this--I love altered art projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy! The wings are just metal earrings I painted white...I rubbed of some of the white to make them look rustic! Thank you so much for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous work, right from the weathered background to the fabulous, glitzy door knocker!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Danielle your vintage project is fantastic, we certainly found the right challenge for you, didn't we?

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete