Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Swirls & Flourishes for Fussy & Fancy DT

Good Day All,
This weeks Fussy & Fancy's Challenge is to incorporate swirls & flourishes into your project.  I decided to use Hambly Studios transparency sheet for its great ornate flourishes.  These transparency sheets are great on any project and I plan on using them more often!




Supplies: Background Paper Bo Bunny
Recollections Flowers
K & Co Butterfly
Stamp TPC Studios

Please head on over to Fussy & Fancy and join in on this weeks challenge, 
I look forward to seeing what you create!

3 comments :

  1. Great card Danielle and love all those swirls :-)


    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle your card is stunning! I love the butterfly :)

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danielle! Wow! This card is truly stunning! I love how you added the blue accents to bring out the blue in the butterfly! Simply lovely!
    I hope that you have a great weekend!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete