Sunday, March 11, 2012

Faux Embossing

I have never seen or heard of Faux Embossing until I came across the "Just Us Girls" Challenge Blog.  Since I don't have any die cutting or embossing machines I just had to try it out.  I have to say this technique is so fun and easy.  I was able to bust out two cards for this challenge!





Supplies: Prima flowers and dressform, Martha Stewart 
Crown punch, Tim Holtz tissue tape.



Supplies: 7 Gypsies tape, Tattered Angels frame, Recollections Flowers, 
Colorbok Die Cut, Martha Stewart Bird punch.

Thank JUGS for hosting this challenge!  I had lots of fun!

2 comments :

  1. Wow! So glad you could play! Both cards are awesome! Love those crowns and doves. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! So glad you were inspired to play! Your cards are GORGEOUS! Love the Parisian one especially! Great use of faux embossing. Hope you enjoyed the technique and thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete