Sunday, March 6, 2011

CPA Design Team Challange for March-Altered Glass Bottle

For the month of March, CPA DT project I altered this glass bottle for our beach inspired theme.  I got this bottle from Goodwill a couple years ago and had planned to burn candles in it, but never got around to it.  So, I decided I would try to alter it.  Everything started from the Blue Moon Bead I got on sale at Joann's and then I just started adding fabric's, trim's, seam binding, shells, and flowers.


 I tore out some book pages, distressed the edges and tied them with jute rope and slipped them in the bottle before it sealed the top.

I got this glass jewel from Hobby Lobby a long time ago and used glossy accents to glue it in the top.  I wish I had a more transparent glue to use but the frosted look is okay.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please stop by CPA and check out more fun projects!
Have a blessed day!

1 comment :