Sunday, September 5, 2010

MPTS DT Challenge for September

The theme for September over on MPTS blog was "rustic" and we were to use a rusty bucket, twine, and torn paper.  This was a challenge for me because I had so many ideas but this is the tag I ended up with.




The base of my tag is from old packaging.  I used torn paper scraps for my background.  I had some left over fabric with a lady washing clothes in a river which gave me inspiration for the sentiment.  The small bucket came from Hobby Lobby where the doll house stuff is found.  I added some trim, prima flowers and a heart pearl and I was done!

Thanks for reading! 

1 comment :

  1. I love this tag. For some reason it just caught my eye. I like the fabric of the women and the bucket on the bottom...and of course the words.
    hugs...Debi

    ReplyDelete