Thursday, December 17, 2009

Quiet Time

It's such a peaceful time, almost in a sad way. 2009 wasn't as good as I hoped it be but at least I made it through. I still have my health....being single in a new year sucks just as much as in an old one. I have to find a way to just be happy with who I am. I annoy myself with that comment but it's true. I have lots of plans for the new year. I don't know what will happen, the end of the year came so fast.

I thought that moving away would fix things but only made them worse, alot worse. I look forward to a better year. I pray for a better one anyway. My prayers are too repetitious sometimes. I ask for things I feel are maybe just out of reach but when I look back that same prayer has been prayed for years. How MUCH longer? Am I there yet? I will trust God to give me guidance.

My art work is on display only in my head. Why aren't I more successful? How come I can't get a job doing what I love? Instead, I do what is necessary to pay the bills.

1 comment :

  1. Hey Danielle! I love the blog! I'm going to keep up with you at least via this...thanks for sharing some of your struggles. It's comforting to know that others out there do not have that perfect life it seems they may have. Not that I thought you had the perfect life...but I can relate to the feeling of things not being where you want them to be, or not doing what you love, and struggling with where you're at. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete